Decorate your mask
Choose 3 beautiful bold and light paint colors. Dilute them with water.
1. Make the first layer with the lightest color of the three (yellow) over the whole surface. Don't be concerned about going outside the lines of the mask.
2. Do suns with the two other colors (orange and pink): make the paint the as liquid as possible and give a shake of the brush in the direction of your sheet. Painting on a plastic sheet is highly recommended...
3. . Allow to dry (air dry, not with a hair dryer which may save time but will damage your creation).
4. As soon as it is dry, paint the details: eyes, stripes, etc. This time the paint should be much less diluted to work well. You can make multiple layers of the same color, that gives a beautiful aspect of relief and a natural aspect for the best effect.
5. Let it dry again.
6. Make a few strokes of the glue stick on the places you want to decorate, don't let it dry, and sprinkle the desired amount of glitter.