L'aquarelle Canson® Héritage - Sheet - Hot pressed - 640 gsm
L’Aquarelle Canson® Héritage is the quintessence of almost 500 years of know-how associated with all the latest technological advances in papermaking:
- Strong and absorbent; 100% cotton
- Mould-made for a sensual texture and strength
- An innovative sizing ensures uniform washes without accumulation of pigments. Colors are bright and vivid. Allows for ultra sharp brush strokes without smudges
- Easy to correct whether wet or dry
- An optimized working time: The paper remains at peak saturation longer giving the artist ample time to work larger areas.
The sheets of roller-marked paper feature four deckle edges which guarantees their traditional manufacturing.
Hot pressed paper offers a smooth texture that is particularly suited to creating detailed and precise work, such as portraits. It demands a good mastery of watercolour.
640 gsm paper is particularly stable; it does not warp. It is useful for watercolours that require a lot of water. Heavier and thicker, the paper retains more moisture, allowing paint to dry more slowly. One should be comfortable with wet techniques before using this paper.
L'aquarelle Canson® Heritage is available in various grains, weights and presentation types. Click here to discover the complete range.