Canson® Art School Awards: discover the winners of the 7th edition!
In total, 8 talented young people were awarded prizes this year in the categories "Free Technique on Paper" and "Photography" after an edition that was full of new features: a redesigned prize, a new visual identity and opening up the competition to the whole of Europe.
More than ever, Canson® is pursuing its commitment to young European contemporary creativity with this 7th edition of the Canson® Art School Awards (European competition for students studying art). Coming from France, Belgium, Spain and the UK, this year's winners are again proof of the dynamic art scene in Europe!
Our jury had the difficult task of choosing the winners for 2017 from among all the applications: 4,000 students from over 20 countries entered. After committed and passionate discussions, here are the winners...
The winners in the free technique on paper category are...
- 1st Prize: Eléonore Deshayes (ESÄ Tourcoing, France)
- 2nd Prize: Joan Lalucat Vehil (Universidad de Barcelona, Spain)
- 3rd Prize: Maite Pinto (Manchester Metropolitan University, United Kingdom)
- Public Prize* : Ozkaynak Haci (Lycée de la Communication Metz, France)
The winners of the Photography category are...
- 1st Prize: Chayarat Ritaram (ESBA Nantes, France)
- 2nd Prize: Julia Garnier (Studio Créa Paris, France)
- 3rd Prize: Zoé Piret (Haute Ecole Albert Jacquard, Belgium)
- Public Prize*: Jaime De Alba (EFTI Madrid, Spain)
*chosen via a public vote on our website
We warmly congratulate the winners and thank all the participants, the members of the jury (Kashink – Jury President, Tiziana and Gianni Baldizzone Christian Noorbergen, Gérald Vidamment and Jeanette Zwingenberger) and our partners (Artension and Compétence Photo).
To find out more, visit our site Canson Art School Awards