Canson® Graphic Arts ranges
Canson® Graphic Arts
The Canson® Graphic Arts range is specifically designed for the world of illustration, design and graphic creation.
It features essential media such as:
- Canson® "C" à grain® 224 gsm (naturally white drawing paper with a fine grain),
- Canson® Black 240 gsm (smooth deep black paper),
- Canson® tracing paper 70 and 90 gsm (with a satin surface),
- Canson® Bristol 180 and 250 gsm (ultra-white, extremely smooth with a satin finish),
- Canson® layout paper 250 gsm (semi-transparent, ultra-white and extremely smooth).
This product is unavailable in Australia.
Weight or thickness
70, 90,180, 224, 240 and 250 gsm
- Canson® "C" à grain® 224 gsm: pencil, pastel,charcoal, pen, ink and felt-tip pen
- Canson® Black 240 gsm: pencil, pastel and charcoal
- Canson® tracing paper 70 et 90 gsm: pencil, pen, ink and felt-tip pen
- Canson® Bristol 180 et 250 gsm: pencil, pen, ink and felt-tip pen
- Canson® layout paper 250 gsm: pen, ink, felt-tip pen and markers
Sheet: from 21 x 29,7 cm to 75 x 110 cm (only for Bristol)
Pad: 21 x 29,7 cm and 29,7 x 42 cm
Standard & Longevity guarantee
- Acid-free (for Bristol).
- Acid-free and without optical brightness additives (for Black and tracing paper).
- Complies with ISO Standard 9706, acid-free and without optical brightness additives (for "C" à grain®)