Canson® Framing ranges
Canson® Studio boards
Canson® Studio is a range of backing boards for drawing, available in various thicknesses.
It is available with four different finishes:
- Canson® Studio Budget + , mat white coated paper, lightweight, bonded to grey cardboard
- Canson® Studio Budget, lightweight, mat and ivory white, bonded back and front to cellulose board
- Canson® Studio Bristol, smooth, glued to cellulose board
- Canson® Studio Lavis, fine-grain drawing paper, glued to cellulose board.
- Canson® Cartomat, smooth paper, slightly ivory, glued to cellulose board.
This product is unavailable in Australia.
Weight or thickness
Canson® Studio Budget + and Budget: 1 and 1,5 mm;
Canson® Studio Bristol: 0,5 and 1,2 mm;
Canson® Studio Lavis: 1,2 and 1,7mm;
Canson® Cartomat: 1- 1,5 and 2mm
Colours and textures
Number of colours available:
Canson® Studio Budget +: 1
Canson® Studio Budget: 1
Canson® Studio Bristol: 1
Canson® Studio Lavis: 1
Canson® Cartomat: 1
All: 50 x 65 cm
Canson® Studio Budget 1,5 mm:
also available in 80 x 120 cm
only available in 50 x 70 cm and 70 x 100 cm