Canson® Pastel and Colour ranges
Canson® Colorline® coloured papers are universal and economic, they are ideal for almost any situation and are suitable for day to day use.
They adapt well to heavy work, and being double sided, they are also suitable for sketching and drawing.
The smooth side is ideal for felt and marker pens whilst the lightly grained side is good for pencil, charcoal and pastels. This even grain and texture add to the sensation of depth and make it resistant to rubbing out and scratching.
The Canson® Colorline® range is available in three different weights. In keeping with the range's name the available pallet of colours is the largest for its category, thirty vivid and contemporary colours make up the range, all pulp-dyed giving them a remarkable homogeneity.
The Canson® Colorline® box completes the range. Solid and fitted with an integrated cover, this box of assorted colours is ideal for clean storage and optimal conservation of the sheets.
Weight or thickness
150, 220 and 300 gsm
Colours and textures
30 available colours
- Ideal for: handicrafts and pencil.
- Also suitable for: pastel, chalk, charcoal and sanguine.
- Sheets 150 gsm: 50 x 65 cm
- Sheets 220 gsm: 35 x 50 cm - 50 x 70 cm et 70 x 100 cm
- Sheets 300 gsm: 21 x 29,7 cm ( A4) et 50 x 65 cm
- Box: 200 sheets of 220 g/m² in 50 x 70 cm format (10 colours - 20 sheets per colour)
Standard & Longevity guarantee
Complies with ISO Standard 9706, acid-free.