Canson® Mi-Teintes® or the paper that meets all your needs...
A unique range of colours and an unparalleled mechanical make-up with a high cotton content and double texture (a honeycombed grain on one side and a fine grain on the other), giving you the freedom to go where creativity takes you: these are the qualities of Canson® Mi-Teintes®.
For over 150 years , many pastel artists, illustrators, designers and even school children have been expressing their creativity and playing with the different grains and colours of Canson® Mi-Teintes®.
Canson® Mi-Teintes® is an exceptional paper, perfect for fine art techniques (pastel, charcoal, red chalk, pencil and even poster paint), and manual activities (folding, cutting, collage, card-making etc.)
The benefits of this creative paper:
- A range of unique tints offering fifty light-resistant colours.
- A soft, gentle touch due to its high cotton content.
- A double grain so you can enjoy a variety of effects.
- Resistance to erasing and repeated scratching without fraying.
- Excellent ageing properties (complies with ISO 9706, no optical brightener and an anti-fungal treatment).