Canson® Conservation ranges
Canson® Conservation Papers
Canson® Conservation Papers have many applications: the protection against external damage (environment, physical wear and tear...); the storage and archiving; the presentation of works for exhibition purposes; the mounting and framing of works; the packaging of works (transport, handling); the making of sleeves, folders and portfolios.
This range offers :
- the Canson® barrier paper, thin ultra-white, smooth paper without optical brightening agents, acid-free, alkaline buffered and mould resistant,
- the Canson® permanent paper, smooth, acid-free, alkaline buffered and anti-mould paper complies with ISO 9706 requirements,
- the Canson® mounting vellum, cream paper, 75% cotton, mould-made, acid-free, buffered.
These products are unavailable in Australia.
Weight or thickness
Canson® barrier paper: 80 gsm;
Canson® permanent paper: 120 et 170 gsm
Canson® mounting vellum: 280 gsm
Colours and textures
Number of colours available: 2
Canson® barrier paper: A4, A3, et 1,226 x 40m
Canson® permanent paper: 80 x 120 cm
Canson® Mounting vellum: 80 x 120 cm
Standard & Longevity guarantee
- Canson® barrier paper: without optical brightening agents, acid-free, alkaline buffered and mould resistant ISO 14523
- Canson® permanent paper: acid-free, alkaline buffered and anti-mould paper complies with ISO 9706 and 14523 requirements
- Canson® mounting vellum: 75% cotton, mould-made, acid-free, alkaline buffered, ISO 9706 and 14523