Back The 2013 Prix Canson® Jury
The 2013 Prix Canson® has been awarded at the Petit Palais on June 4th, 2013 and has been chaired by the Chinese artist Yan Pei-Ming.
After Gérard Garouste, the Fonds Canson® pour l'Art et le Papier wished to have as president of the jury a leading figure recognised throughout the field of arts and with an international reputation, the Chinese Yan Pei-Ming .
The Prix Canson® 2013 jury consists of figures from the art world with very international profiles :
- Bruno Corà, art critic and independant curator, Rome (Italy)
- Cécile Debray, curator at the Centre Pompidou (France)
- Lorand Hegyi, director of the Musée d'Art Moderne de Saint-Etienne (France)
- Christophe Leribault, director of the Petit Palais, Musée des Beaux Arts de la ville de Paris (France)
- Brett Littman, executive director of the New York Drawing Art Center (USA)
- Victoria Noorthoorn, independant exhibition curator, Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Chiara Rosenblum, collector, founder of Rosenblum Collection & Friends (France / USA)
- Philippe van Cauteren,artistic director of the S.M.A.K, Gent (Belgium)